Housing & Residential Education is welcoming Greater than 4,500 scholars to campus this fall, and We’d like your assist. Be An factor of the welcome celebration by signaling up for UCREW—our group of volunteers who assist transfer scholars into their on-campus homes.
Move-in days are Tuesday, Aug. 16-Thursday, Aug. 18, And start The mannequin new educational yr with a nice, extreme-power kick-off For school youngsters and households. As properly as, we Might have the distinctive expertise of actively developing our latest Kahlert Village tower, wright hereas shifting scholars into the constructing. We want your efforts To assist us “assemble” An excellent scholar expertise and household onboarding to the U.
Listed right here are The small print for UCREW:
- Volunteer for A minimal of two of the three transfer-in days (Aug. 16-18) to work one 3.5-hour shift
- Your most important job is to welcome scholars and households to the U. Virtually, This may Appear to be The subsequent:
- Aiding with unloading automobiles
- Serving to ship assets round campus to staff, scholars and volunteers
- Managing visitors and automobiles in unloading zones
- Directional assist round constructings
- Purple cart wrangling
- Aside from welcoming scholars and households to campus, you’ll additionally acquire a UCREW T-shirt In your time.
- UCREW is open to all school and staff On the College of Utah. UCREW volunteers are the No. 1 set off transfer-in goes so easily On the U.
- Study extra about UCREW right here.
Guarantee To save tons of Aug. 16-18 on your calendar, share Collectively with your group and please be a part of us in welcoming our resident scholars both to or again to campus. You will Have The power to full the UCREW signal-up right here. We actually couldn’t full our transfer-in course ofes with out your partnership and efforts.
Questions on UCREW or the transfer-in course of? Please contact Anna Dickherber, affiliate director for resident providers at firstname.lastname@example.org.